Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I feel naughty

Everyone now and then I like to dob someone in for something.
Nothing too serious - just to exercise my civic muscle.

There is a foodcourt down the road from my house that is seriously dodgy! I've managed to force myself to eat there once, and only when I was really desperately hungry.

Last week I had a hankering for some asian food and thought I would give it another go.
While waiting for my order I saw a cockroach, crawl across a table with vegetables on it and scurry under the fridge.
This didn't seem to upset any of the staff.

I sent a nice polite email to the good folks at the Auckland City Council, and didn't really expect much to happen.
To my surprise, I got an email back tonight saying they would be sending someone round to investigate, and would let me know how it turns out.

lol

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home